- the ones who were simply born that way
- the ones who became that way through abuse
- the ones whose sexual orientation shifted that way over the years
- the ones who like sex
- the ones who think sex is icky
- the ones who couldn’t care less about sex
- the ones who have no sex drive
- the ones who have a fully active sex drive
all of them
every single one
october 31st 11:59 PM
november 1st 12:00 am
YES ROSEBUD FROZEN PEAS
FULL OF COUNTRY GOODNESS AND GREEN PEANESS
"wait thats terrible. I QUIT."
"just a handful for the road."
current emotion: lumpy bird drawn with touchpad on ms paint at midnight
Out of curiosity, could you take a moment to reblog this if you believe that demisexuality exists? I’m demisexual, and I feel like demisexuality goes really under the radar, even within the asexual community umbrella. A lot of people don’t believe that it exists, and even within the ace community, demisexuality is still questioned as being legitimate, although we share the same flag. So reblog this is if you believe it exists.